Website Terms & Conditions
Access of this website is subject to user acceptance of Regency Partners Terms and Conditions.
|NOTE THAT IN ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT WITHIN THIS DOCUMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.|
Regency Partners operates this website which is identified by, and accessed through, the URL: https://www.regencypartners.com.au.
“Content” refers to any text, pictures, graphics, logos, software, plug-ins, reports, blogposts or any other information, presented in any format, that can be accessed or viewed on this website.
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. We reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions set out below at any time and without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Technical information published on this website is intended for the clients of Regency Partners and should not be acted upon without advice or assistance from our officers.
The information detailed in this website has been prepared with all due care, and reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the veracity and accuracy of this website content. The information contained herein should not be copied, published or distributed without the express approval of Regency Partners.
The information contained in this website is general in nature and does not consider your individual circumstances. You should contact Regency Partners prior to relying upon information published within this site.
Where users choose to access this information and rely upon it without seeking professional guidance, they do so entirely at their own risk. Regency Partners will not accept liability for any losses or issues arising from actions taken based on information detailed in this website.
- Regency Partners will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security and efficient operation of our website. Users are themselves responsible for the hardware and software they engage when they access our website.
- Whilst we will seek to ensure the integrity of our computer network, any material downloaded from our website, in any format, and utilising any program, is the responsibility of the user. It is advised that users should take the necessary precautions to protect their systems from malware and viruses.
- All website content detailing tax and accounting information is provided for information purposes only and is general in nature. This information should not be relied upon without obtaining professional advice. Regardless of whether information has been prepared by Regency Partners or a third party, due care will be taken in the preparation and/or selection of this content. Regency Partners does not guarantee the veracity, or accuracy, of content published upon our website and recommends that such information should be considered in conjunction with advice from our advisers.
- Whilst all care will be taken to ensure that information posted upon our website will be correct and current as at the date of publishing, Regency Partners is not obligated to inform users of errors or omissions in this content, nor advise users of subsequent developments in the subject matter.
- Where any financial models, calculations or projections are detailed in this site, they are purely only for illustrative purposes and are not to be relied upon.
Use of Website
- In accessing Regency Partners website, you accept the Terms and Conditions, and you agree to only utilise the content of this website for a lawful purpose. You also undertake not to modify, reproduce or distribute this content without the express consent of Regency Partners.
- The information and material contained in this website is not intended to be construed as an offer or invitation to enter into any contract or agreement. The content of this website should not be relied upon in respect of undertaking or commitment.
- The content of this website is protected by copyright laws, and any intellectual property is owned and licensed by Regency Partners unless otherwise stated.
Links to Third Party Sites
- In order to make this website more user-friendly and convenient, we may include links to websites operated by third parties. We will endeavour to ensure that these websites are suitable, relevant and secure, however have no control over these sites. Accordingly, we make no representations as to the security of their systems and websites, nor the veracity of the information contained within.
- Accessing third party websites through links on Regency Partners’ site is entirely at the user’s own risk.
- Where there is a link to third party website in the Regency Partners’ website it does not constitute an endorsement of the company, services or products available through, or promoted by, that website.
- Whilst we will strive to have our systems operating optimally at all times, Regency Partners’ website may occasionally be unavailable due to maintenance, system outage, ISP failure or other issue. No liability will be accepted by Regency Partners for any claim or compensation sought in respect of damage resulting from the unavailability of our website.